Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Library Book Sales



Library book sales are a win-win for everybody involved. Books are sold at a huge discount and it raises money for your local library. In addition, unlike Amazon purchases, you have no shipping charges or packaging involved.

Painting on Location, by David Curtis & Robin Capon, I purchased from my local library last week for three dollars. This is in essence, a brand-new book, with no markings, which originally sold at retail for $26.99.

David Curtis, one of the authors, is one of my favorite landscape painters. He paints equally well in watercolor and in oil. I previewed this book, by chance, the day before the library sale and said there is no way I am not making this purchase. In retrospect, I have no regrets. May you hit the jackpot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment