Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Multi-Drawing Book(Holbein)

                                                                                       (C) 2022 Dale DiMauro
 

I have come to embrace these Multi-Drawing books put out by Holbein. These come in a range of sizes from postcard to nearly half-sheets. They seem to take watercolor well. At first I wasn't so sure but over time I have really embraced this surface. They have bright white sheets which I like, too.

These books are great to doodle in or experiment on with different techniques. I record many color swatches in these too. These are great to take when traveling as they are quite portable and the sheets don't tear and they have hard covers.

You can even see that I (freehand)copied some Winslow Homer figures as I am working on getting better at painting figures in the landscape.


No comments:

Post a Comment