Wednesday, January 18, 2023

PLEIN AIR SUPPLIES

                                                                             (C) 2023 Dale DiMauro
 

With this mild winter and lack of snow I keep thinking about ways I can squeeze in some plein air painting. This has led my thinking to assembling and combining compact paint supplies. 

It can be rewarding to paint in a cafe or public library, particularly, if they have seating in front of large windows. In painting out in the public, in these locations, you observe and notice things you normally wouldn't.

In this photograph, except for paper towels, I pretty much have all that I need to paint a watercolor. One can see the travel brushes I have, which, when not in use, slide within each other requiring much less space. These are Tintoretto brushes which I like and use quite often

No comments:

Post a Comment