Sunday, May 28, 2023

Madame Sherri Forest

                                                                                       (C) 2023 Dale DiMauro
 

On Friday I got in some plein air painting. After all it was a beautiful day.

However, this time I brought my full easel set-up, except I forgot my collapsable water container. Oops! I managed to adapt by using one of the deeper wells on my easel for water.

There were many people hiking the trails toward Indian Pond as well up to Madame Sherri's old remains in West Chesterfield. NH.

I took this photograph of my watercolor on my easel on site as it has much dappled light across the image. It was challenging with the changing light and rugged topography but the landscape was dominated with many layers of greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment