Sunday, June 12, 2016

20016 Art Walk (Keene, NH)

(C) 2016 Dale DiMauro

This is my window display at the 2016 Art Walk in Keene, NH. The window I got to display in is part of Mon Amie Fine Jewelry which is at 39 Central Square. This window display is up from June 3 to June 12 which means it is coming down on Monday. 

This has been the first time I have participated in the Keene Art Walk. I have not attended prior Keene Art Walk's either. However, I found it quite fascinating what other artists exhibited as well as how they displayed their stuff. This year was the 25th Anniversary for the Art Walk so it has a following in Keene and beyond.

As you can see from the picture, I couldn't really hang any paintings from the window so my wife and I had to devise a creative approach to displaying the work. Fortunately, my wife was able to exhibit the paintings as she works in Keene, primarily on three easels, as I was busy working for the Strolling of the Heifers last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment