Sunday, October 11, 2020

                                                                   (C) 2020 Dale DiMauro
 

Today I did some plein air painting in one of the fields owned by the Brattleboro Retreat. With the increased traffic in town viewing the foliage it seemed wise to paint local. Also, it kept me away from any chances of getting exposed to COVID-19.

It was a beautiful fall day and I still was able to catch some glorious colors before it all goes away.

Most days out painting I modify my equipment a bit. I brought my small shoulder bag with a watercolor block, palette and paints. This way all I had to carry in my hands was a small, foldable chair which I used to rest my palette, brushes and bag on. This ended up working out well even though the shade moved in and I felt a stiff breeze at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment