Sunday, March 28, 2021

Across the Common

                                                                      (C) 2021 Dale DiMauro
 

What a wonderful stretch of mild weather we have had. Much of the snow has melted and it feels great to be out in the sun. 

However, for me it all seemed so sudden and disorienting. I was counting on a few more outings on the cross-country skis with less layers of clothing while soaking up the sun. Also, not being vaccinated reminds me that I can't gather or do things with people. Nevertheless, I did manage to paint this little watercolor before the seasons start to change. 

The bulbs and perennials are starting to burst through the soil at our house. My wife and I look forward with anticipation as over three hundred bulbs I planted last fall will shortly populate and color the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment