Sunday, September 12, 2021

63rd Annual Art in the Park

                                                                            (C) Photograph Dale DiMauro
 

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, my wife and I attended Keene, NH's annual Art in the Park. It was a beautiful sunny day and many people were out. As a matter of fact, I couldn't believe how many people  visited the park. 

I had been to Keene, NH twice in the last two years and one of the times was to have a colonoscopy. So I didn't know what to expect of our visit. However, we ran into many people we knew at the festival, including some who were vendors.

With the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, it was unclear, at least back in the spring, whether they would even have Art-in-the Park this year. Well it was a hit this year even though on the closing Sunday, the last day of the event, the weather was not nearly as nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment