Sunday, April 10, 2022

Out On the Water

                                                                                       (C) 2022 Dale DiMauro
 

Before long it will be paddling season. In fact, the Brattleboro Outing Club published their paddling schedule for the season in The Commons this week. I have already seen several kayaks on cars in town recently.

Last year I didn't get out enough. Part of it was due to COVID-19 as I wasn't fully vaccinated until June and there was confusion about who I could car pool with. Also, I got out of the habit of paddling and before long the season had moved along rapidly.

I like the simplicity of this composition. Nothing is buttered up. It is paddlers, the water and sky. Still, there is an unspoken dialogue between the body language of the two paddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment