Sunday, September 22, 2024

Stunning Local Landscapes

                                                                                              (C) 2024 Dale DiMauro
 

During this dry stretch of beautiful weather, not far from home, I have seen some stunning landscapes. Whether in New Hampshire or Vermont the sights have been lovely, just the same.

In the last two weeks or so, I have been to the World's Fair in Tunbridge Vt, painted at The Madame Sherri Forest in Chesterfield, NH and ushered at the Colonial Theater in Keene, NH. All of these sights had a backdrop of glorious weather.

This photograph I took at the Madame Sherri Forest in Chesterfield NH. In all directions it seemed equally stunning.

These experiences re-enforce in me the desire to get outside in nature whenever possible. There is fall foliage changing colors as I write in this moment. It can all be so fleeting and yet so captivating.


No comments:

Post a Comment