Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Living Memorial Park

                                                                            (C) 2021 Dale DiMauro
 

The plant kingdom all around us outside is growing rapidly. Trees, shrubs, and vines are taking off. I planted a tree on my property last month and it has already grown nine inches in height. It is ironic because we have had a relatively dry spring.

This watercolor was originally started outside in our local park. However, it just had not developed enough to my liking so I put in the time and it has more color than most woodlands scenes that I can recall.

I even put in some of the old agricultural relics which you can see in the foreground. This implement reminds me how much the fields have filled in with woodlands since it was once open farmland.

No comments:

Post a Comment