Sunday, July 28, 2024

Art Supply Haul

                                                                         (C) 2024 Photograph Dale DiMauro
 

While vacationing in Maine it was great to visit some good old art stores with a wide-range of supplies. My favorite art store these days is Artist & Craftsman Supply based in Portland, Maine. I usually find some new art material which I can experiment with from this store.

I purchased several new watercolor blocks and a large watercolor brush on this trip. Since I have been lifting more paint from my paintings as of late I am eager to try out this new Fabriano paper which had a significant price reduction.

Before my trip I earned a gift card of over two hundred dollars from my health care provider which covered most of my art supplies. With the high cost of living these days I feel good about my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment