Wednesday, May 19, 2021

South Pond: Quick Sketch

                                                                                      (C) 2021 Dale DiMauro
 

Today was my first day on the water in a long time. The heat of the day drove me to South Pond. Even though the docks weren't out yet, there was much activity on or along the pond.

There were many paddlers in kayaks, on paddle boards and in those light weight canoes, made by the Hornbeck boat company.

Along the shore there were quite a few fisherman. While paddling I saw many colorful fish which I usually don't see and they let me come quite close to them.

I have already missed several scheduled paddles with the Brattleboro Outing Club because I am not yet fully vaccinated. However, it was great to be on the water again.

No comments:

Post a Comment