Sunday, May 2, 2021

Living Memorial Park

                                                                              (C) 2021 Dale DiMauro
 

Last year during the COVID-19 shutdown I spent more time than I ever had at Living Memorial Park during the summer season. I started to realize there may be some good subjects to paint around the grounds and in the woods.

So I painted a couple plein air watercolors, one above the upper softball field and the other towards the main field where the ski tow sits. 

This watercolor I started from a photograph I had taken at the end of winter. In warmer weather it is good to perch on the Shakespeare Stage and paint looking across the fields with the distant mountains in the background.

I don't consider this watercolor complete but I have made good progress on it lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment